Friday, November 28, 2008

I want:
  • to know who I am when everything is said and done
  • my own space
  • to disagree with someone and be okay with it
  • to stop censoring myself, especially in my own home
  • to define myself outside traditional roles
  • to be happy; to laugh
  • to be part of something bigger
  • to know I can succeed on my own
  • to feel beautiful, inside and out
  • the ability to just let go
  • to inspire others
  • to write things that mean something
  • to be happy singing
  • to not be "just" anything
  • to keep doing things that scare me, and stop being afraid
  • to just listen
  • to be in the moment
  • to keep the TV off
  • to be thankful for what I have
  • to know that I can't be everything to everyone- and accept it
  • to stop waiting for others to make me happy
  • to make my own decisions; to have an opinion
  • to be me all the time, in all my permutations
  • to contradict myself; to contain multitudes
  • to sit alone in a room and feel complete
  • to be moved; inspired
  • to just be
  • to lose myself in something beautiful

No comments: