Friday, April 24, 2009

I touched the beach again- the sand was like warm silk. A pilgrimage of sorts, to a cathedral of sun and moon. I worshiped- wholly and unabashedly in the sun, respectful and reserved in the waves. It was a holy place, a sacred place, and I gave myself completely to it- I allowed the dynamic of male and female power to fill me.

The waves would swell, crest with a kiss of the sun's glitter on the edge, and collapse in a froth- violent and overwhelmed- traveling to the shore propelled by the wave immediately following- the goddess in ecstasy, each orgasm brought to further fruition by the next- BEAUTIFUL.

I was honored and awed to see it, though it was not for me. All of those in worship, knowingly or not, were mere voyeurs to a cosmic love affair between god and goddess.

Blessed be, and embrace the passion of Spring!

No comments: